Website Development + Design
Your website is the hub of your business. It should be dynamic, engaging and easy to use.
We’ll design a website that not only reflects YOU, but is also SEO and Mobile Optimized, easily integrates with your blog, social media, online stores and much more, creating a simple, seamless web experience.
Get a new website or update your current look.
Work one-on-one with our designer and MindBody Online Certified Software Consultant to get the look, feel, and functionality that represents you and your business.
How the Design Process Works
1. Getting Started
The project starts with an exploratory call to discuss your business goals, define the scope of the project, agree on the details, and you place your deposit.
2. Gathering Materials
You will receive a list of materials to send to me, including logo, current brand guidelines, photos, content, videos, testimonials, etc.. I’ll also request your hosting and domain login credentials. If you don’t have hosting or a domain, I will guide you through the process of setting it up. I will also request your social media links and login credentials.
3. Website Style + Site Outline
At this point, the second installment of the payment is due. During this stage, I will develop your personalized website brand style guide, including the fonts, colors, signature elements, and photo style that will make up your design. I will also send a navigation outline, which will detail the pages of your new website.
4. Building your Website
After we’ve agreed on the website style and structure, I’ll start building. I’ll develop and design and your website on WordPress, Squarespace or Shopify, depending on your selection. I’ll install all the plugins, widgets, contact forms, integrations, security features, and other important technical things.
While I’m working on this stage, you’ll be writing your website using a series of templates that I’ll provide. I’ll then coach you through refining it and optimizing it for use on your website.
5. Testing and Launch!
Once I’ve finished step 4, you’ll get a link to live view your new website! We’ll test everything, make any adjustments, add once it’s 100% to your satisfaction, we’ll go live! Your final payment is due in order to set your site live.
6. Next Steps: Learning to Use and Market Your New Website
After your website is live, we’ll set up a 45-minute Zoom call and I will walk you through the basics of updating your website. You’ll be able to refer back to the video at any time. You will also gain access to my Website Marketing 101 online course, which will teach you marketing tips to grow your website traffic and promote your services and programs on social media. You will also get 14 days of free email tech support and information about monthly website management retainers.
Basic Website Design Packages:
Each Basic Package Includes:
- 45-Minute exploratory call
- Website Style Guide and Design
- A responsive, mobile-optimized website design
- Scheduling Integration (MBO, Acuity, Calendly, ect.)
- Newsletter and social media integration
- SEO Optimization
- 45-Minute Zoom Training Session
+ 14 days of free email tech support
+ free access to Website Marketing 101 eCourse
eCommerce Set-Up: $500+
Premium WordPress or Shopify Themes + Supporting Frameworks: $150+
Website Migration: $500+
Ongoing website hosting, maintenance, and management: $60+
Logo Design: $500+
Newsletter Platform Set-Up: $350
(MailChimp, Constant Contact, NamasteLight, or Other. Includes list set up and design of newsletter template.)
Scheduling Software Set-Up: $300+
- How do we get started? Book your exploratory call and place your deposit and we’ll be on our way!
- What is the payment schedule? The deposit is due upon booking our exploratory call. The second installment is due at the start of the build-out phase. The final payment is due upon completion and prior to the website going live to the public.
- How long does it take to build a website? Build out takes 2-6 weeks, depending on the platform you choose and if there are any extras.
- What’s included in the hosting, maintenance, and management? Basic hosting and management starts at $60/mo and includes on-going hosting of your website and monthly security and software updates. Monthly management starts at $100/mo and includes hosting, security and software updates, and blog, content, calendar, and image updates to the website.
- When are you available? I am available Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, Pacific Time. Excluding all holidays, the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year.
- Why work with me? I have 15+ years of experience designing websites and I’m a certified MindBody Online Software Consultant and have a 100% approval rating as an Upwork Freelancer, with 700+ Hours and more than $20K earned.