AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM, YOU WILL HAVE:
- Updated Business Plan: Business plans are meant to be organic. They evolve over the years. We’ll take a look at your overall business goals and make sure that the Strategic Plan for 2019 supports for mission, vision, and growth goals.
- Updated Brand Guide: We’ll work through a series of exercises that hone in on your brand, focusing on ideal clients, tone, topics, and style. We’ll specify how your logo is used, and the fonts and colors that support your brand. This way, you have a guide for anyone working on your marketing to follow.
- Updated Marketing Templates (Flyers, Social Media Graphics, Email Templates): Creating consistency with your branded materials is key. Together, we will update your templates to be consistent with your brand guide – no more picking fonts and colors willy-nilly. You and your team will have the templates to create consistent, professional marketing materials.
- 2019 Business, Program, and Service Goals: This is the bulk of the program. What will your 2019 year look like? We’ll break it down month-by-month and create a calendar of what you are offering and when. We’ll constantly refer back to your business plan to make sure the effort you are putting in supports your growth coals.
- 2019 Marketing Action Plan: This is what needs to get done, who will do it, and when it needs to be done. This includes everything from adding events to MBO, updating your website, blog content calendar, when you will offer promos and sales, when to post your holiday schedules, a social media strategy, and more.
- Your January – March Marketing Content and Promotions Complete AND Scheduled: The last segment of this program is all about creating three months of content. You know that the holidays are coming and then it’s right into the New Year rush. SO, by the end of October, you will have your marketing content ready to roll for the first quarter of the year.